In The Box
- CR2032 3v Lithium Battery
- Soft Pouch
Minox Weatherstation / Wind Watch Pro II - In the world of outdoor sports, aside from water, there may no more valuable item than a good multi-function watch. In addition to knowing what time it is, having an insight into wind speed, temperature, altitude and other factors, can save you from unnecessary peril and tribulations while on the trail.
The Minox Wind Watch Pro II does all this and more. The basic features of the Wind Watch Pro II are a wind meter which measures wind speed in mph, km/h, knots and m/s and a thermometer measuring in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The wind speed measurement is precise to 0.1m/s and up to a maximum speed of 40 m/s while the temperature range is from -20 to 55°C. A combination of these 2 measurements gives the user a reading for the effect of "wind-chill".
A barometer and altimeter takes the technology of the Wind Watch Pro II one step further and enables the user to find out air pressure over the past 16 hours and their height above sea level. The air pressure is measured in millibars / kPa or in/Hg and the altitude in meters or feet.
Finally, knowing when it may rain can be a valuable asset in decision making while climbing, hiking or bike riding. The built-in humidity sensor determines dew point (condensation of humidity) which is a very accurate indicator of when rain, haze or fog is imminent.
- Lightweight, multi-function device for helping predict weather
- Very important for walkers, climbers, mountain bike riders and those engaging in a wide range of other outdoor activities
- Ease of operation -ergonomically designed
- A slider protects the sensors when they are not in use and serves as an On/Off switch
- Wind Speed
- Wind speed measured in: Knots, km/h, m/s, ft/s, mph & Beaufort scale;
- Speed precision: 0.1 m/s, 0,1 ft/s, 1 km/h, 1 kts, 1 mph, 1 beauf (max. resolution) +/-4% Speed range: 0.8 up to 39.9 m/s (144 km/h)
- Range: 220 up to 1280 hPa / 6.49 up to 37.8 inHg
- Sensitivity: 1 hPa / 0.03 inHg
- Range: -2000m to 10000 m/-6600 to 33000'
- Sensitivity: 1m (2')
- Range: 1%RH up to 100 %RH
- Sensitivity: 1 &$037RH
- Units: Degrees Celsius and Degrees Fahrenheit
- Range: -24 up to 60° Celsius (-11.2 up to 140°F)
- Sensitivity: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
|Protection||Housing: ABS, water resistant|
|Dimensions||4.68 x 2.28 x 0.75" (11.9 x 5.8 x 1.9 cm)|
|Weight||2.4oz (67g) (approx)|