In The Box
- Samsung Lens 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Power Zoom Lens
Samsung SEF-8A Hot Shoe Mount Flash Unit
Samsung BP1130 Lithium-Ion Battery
Samsung Wall Charger
Samsung Body Cap
Samsung Lens Cap
Adobe Lightroom5 Software
Samsung Original Brown Bag
16GB Memory Card
- 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Full HD 1080p 60 fps Video Capture
- 3.31" AMOLED 180º Flip Touch Screen
- Dual Channel Wi-Fi via SMART CAMERA App
- Hybrid Auto Focus System
- 3D Still & Video Capture Capability
- Stylish Retro Design
- Tizen Operating System
- Includes 16-50mm Lens and SEF-8A Flash
- Adobe Lightroom 5 Software Included
The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300M was created to be an extension of your hand.
Featuring a 3.31" tilt display that flips up a complete 180 degrees, it lets you capture life from the right angle every time.
Perfect for snapping self-portraits and group-selfies. There’s also a hybrid user interface that combines the AMOLED touchscreen
with a 5-way button so you can navigate the menu, adjust settings and share images—quickly and intuitively.
- CONTRAST AF More Accurate
- PHASE DETECTION AF Faster
- HYBRID AF Fast & Accurate
The hybrid AF (autofocus) system combines Phase detection AF and contrast AF for faster and more accurate autofocusing.
Phase detection AF nearly instantaneously determines the distance of your subject, while contrast AF fine-tunes
the focus for maximum contrast. Enabled by an incredibly short shutter lag, the hybrid AF System allows you to shoot accurate,
sharply detailed images faster.
Connect to your world—and to your smart devices. A dedicated Direct Link hot key lets you quickly
and wirelessly send images to a mobile phone, tablet, PC or Smart HDTV—directly from your camera.
It’s perfect for sharing moments with friends, family and your favorite social networks. The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300M
also includes Dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) support so you can connect faster and with more stability to wireless networks around you.
You have a split second to take the shot your family will be talking about for generations.
Take it with the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300M, which boasts a shutter speed of 1/6000 sec, the fastest in its class.
With that kind of shutter speed—and the fast autofocus system—you can capture a skater whipping
by or a snowboarder in midair, without a hint of motion blur.
When you’re shooting fast-moving action such as a tennis player stretching for a shot at the net,
effortlessly capture the entire sequence with a series of brilliantly clear stills. The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300 lets you shoot
continuously at an ultra-fast rate of 8.6 frames per second to ensure you get the shot you want.
The advanced autofocus system brings crystal clarity to fast-moving subjects, and a short shutter release lag helps you
capture the fleeting moment before the subject moves out of frame.
The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300M may not look like a camcorder, but it capably captures Full HD 1080/60P video.
With uncompromising performance bolstered by an 18-200mm lens and wide zoom capability, the NX300M delivers smooth,
professional-looking videos that play well on your HDTV. When you’re ready for showtime, an HDMI interface lets you transmit
your vision straight to the big screen.
Make vacation stills and videos pop off the screen with True 3D Creator. Featuring the world’s first single lens system for capturing 2D and
3D images, the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300M is also the only interchangeable-lens camera that lets you shoot stills and movies
in 3D via Samsung 45mm 2D/3D lens. When you’re done shooting, let your friends back home feel as if they were there with you,
by showing off your stunningly vivid adventures on a compatible 3D HDTV.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 is the perfect match with the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300M to bring out all the details
for crisp professional looking photos. Organize photos by the location they were taken with GPS tagging.
View and make adjustments to video clips, turn them into still images, or trim and edit according to your needs.
The white NX300M Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS Lens from Samsung offers a 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor and the DRIMe IV image processing engine for sharp, low-noise images with accurate colors and is combined with a compact 18-55mm zoom lens and a hot shoe mount flash unit. The DRIMe IV image processing engine enables fast performance and provides support for the camera's Full HD 1080p 60 fps video capture and wide ISO range of 100-25600. In addition, thanks to the DRIMe IV, the NX300M is capable of 3D photo and video capture when used with the optional 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens. The NX300M differs from the NX300 with its inclusion of the Tizen Operating System and due to its 180º flip-up OLED screen which enables easier hand held self-portraits.
The NX300M features a fast Hybrid Auto-focus system that combines phase-detection AF with contrast-detect AF. It's capable of continuous burst shooting of up to 8.6 fps and a shutter speed as quickly as 1/6000 of a second. A large, 180º Flip Touch 3.31" OLED monitor provides accurate and well-defined 800 x 480 resolution images for live view composition and playback and it's capable of touch menu control and touch auto focus control. The NX300M provides RAW format capability and full manual control but also offers Filter Effects such as watercolor, miniature effect and vignetting.
With fast dual-channel Wi-Fi instant image sharing is possible via the Samsung SMART CAMERA App. Simply download the app to your smartphone or tablet and the NX300M will automatically detect your device and instantly transfer images to your phone or tablet for sharing. The SMART CAMERA App also allows for functions like Direct Link which send photos directly from your camera to social sites like Facebook, and Remote Viewfinder which allows you to use your smartphone as the camera's viewfinder and remote control.
A retro viewfinder form factor gives this camera a distinctive look and its dimpled, ergonomically designed grip offers comfort and easy access to its controls. The NX300M is compatible with the complete line of NX mount lenses. This kit includes the black 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 OIS lens which is a compact zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to compensate for the blurring effects of camera shake and provide sharp images even in low light settings. The lens has a 35mm focal length equivalency of 28-85mm which is an ideal range for everyday shooting with wide-angle to short telephoto capability. As an intuitive i-Function lens, it allows you to control the camera's manual settings via a ring on the lens and offers image preview in real time. Also included with the NX300M is the SEF-8A flash unit which mounts to the camera's hot shoe. This compact flash, with a Guide Number of 8, flips up to turn on and flips back down to turn off. Adobe Lightroom 5 software is also bundled with the NX300M and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens.
- 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- The 20.3MP sensor in the NX300M offers sharp imaging and accurate colors in a range of lighting conditions.
- DRIMe IV Imaging Engine
- The DRIMe IV image processor provides fast performance, lifelike color reproduction and low noise imaging when utilizing high sensitivity ISO settings. It also provides support for the camera's 1080p HD video and 3D photo and video capability.
- Included 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Power ED OIS Lens
- Included with the NX300M is the 16-50 f/3.5-5.6 Power ED OIS lens, a standard zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24.6-77mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. Four aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize aberrations throughout the zoom range and produce an overall high image quality.
- Tizen Camera Platform
- The NX300M differs from the NX300 with the inclusion of the Samsung Tizen operating system which is a Linux-based open-source operating system developed with Intel. The Tizen platform enables faster boot-up speed for the camera's built-in microprocessor.
- 3.31" AMOLED 180º Flip-Up Touch Display
- A large, clear 3.31" LED screen provides composition and playback viewing with 800 x 480 resolution. The screen can be tilted down 45º and tilted and flipped up 180º for easy viewing and to provide greater flexibility when shooting. The flip up capability is especially useful for group shots and self-portraits. The LED is enabled with touch screen menu control and touch auto-focus control.
- Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Connectivity and SMART CAMERA App
- With fast dual-channel Wi-Fi, the NX300M utilizes the Samsung SMART CAMERA App to transfer images to your smartphones or tablets for instant sharing. NFC makes establishing a connection to your device simple. The SMART CAMERA App also provides other functions to streamline your image sharing and allows your device to be used as a remote viewfinder. Auto Backup via Wi-Fi offers easy and instant transfer of images to your computer.
- Full HD 1080p Video
- Full HD 1080p Video is available at 60, 30 fps and in 1920 x 810 resolution, and 24p is supported. 720p and lower resolutions are also available and a built-in microphone records stereo audio.
- 3D Photo and Video Capture
- In combination with the new (optional) Samsung 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens, the NX300M can capture and process 3D photographs and videos. The single 45mm lens can adjust between standard 2D and 3D modes to provide realistic 3D imaging that can be viewed on 3D-enabled viewing devices.
- Hybrid Auto Focus System
- The NX300M features a fast and accurate hybrid auto focus system that combines phase and contrast detection auto focus.
- 100-25600 ISO Sensitivity
- A wide ISO range offers low-noise imaging in all lighting conditions.
- Burst Shooting and Shutter Speed
- The NX300M allows for continuous shooting of up to 8.6 fps and a shutter speed that ranges from 30 seconds to 1/6000 of a second.
- Retro Design
- A handsome retro viewfinder design and ergonomic grip provide easy handling and access to controls as well as a stylish look.
- SEF-8A Flash Unit
- Also included with the NX300M is the SEF-8A flash unit which mounts to the camera's hot shoe. This compact flash, with a Guide Number of 8 at ISO 100, flips up to turn on and flips back down to turn off.
- Adobe Lightroom Software Included
- A free download of Adobe Lightroom 5 is included with the NX300M.
- 28 Supported Languages
- Korean, English, Danish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Hebrew, Thai, Greek, Hungarian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Serbian, Croatian
- Image sensor
- - Type : CMOS
- - Sensor size : 23.5 x 15.7mm
- - Effective Pixel : Approx. 20.3 MP
- - Total Pixel : Approx. 21.6 MP
- - Color Filter : RGB primary color filter
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S), Touch AF & Shutter|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 105
Contrast Detection: 247
|Display Screen||3.31" Rear Screen Tilting Touchscreen AMOLED (768,000)|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 8.6 fps|
|Self Timer||2 sec
Custom: 2-30 sec
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0|
|Software System Requirements||Windows: XP (SP2), Vista, 7, 8
Mac: OS X 10.5 or later
|Battery||1x BP1130 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack1130mAh|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 5 - 85%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.8 x 2.5 x 1.7" / 122.0 x 63.7 x 42.7 mm|
|Weight||10.93 oz / 310 g without battery|