In The Box
Compatible for Nikon D600, D700, D800, D300s, D200, D300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D7000, D7100, Nikon DF & CoolpixA
Compatible for Nikon D90, D3s, D3x, D4, D2xs, D3, D2HS , D2x
Compatible for Nikon WR-T10, WR-A10, WR-1
All Original Accessories from Nikon Malaysia
Nikon WR-R10, WR-T10 & WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter Set
Nikon's WR-R10/WR-T10/WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter Set is a complete remote control set designed to wirelessly control the shutter release of any Nikon DSLR camera. The WR-T10 transmitter can trigger any number of Nikon DSLRs that are equipped with a WR-R10 transceiver (one WR-R10 included). For DSLRs with a 10-pin connector, the included WR-A10 adapter is required for using the WR-R10. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate--three frequencies are available to avoid interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- One WR-T10 unit can simultaneously release the shutter on an unlimited number of cameras paired with an attached WR-R10 unit.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- When the WR-R10 is used along with the WR-A10 WR Adapter to connect to select Nikon Digital Cameras with a 10-pin connector, one camera can be designated as "master" and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 transceiver units.
- Range (line of sight) from WR-R10 (used with the WR-A10 WR adapter on select D-SLRs, and acting as a master unit) to WR-R10s is 164 feet (50 meters).
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- Compatible with the following Nikon cameras: D90, D2X, D2Xs, D2Hs, D3, D3X, D3S, D4, D4S, Df, D200, D300, D300S and D600, D700, D800/800E, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, D3100, D3200, D3300 and COOLPIX A
Nikon WR-10 comes with Nikon WR-R10, WR-T10 & WR-A10 Wireless Remote Adapter Set
Range Line of sight from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters)
Line of sight from WR-R10 (used with the WR-A10 WR adapter on select DSLRs and acting as a master unit) to WR-R10s is 164 feet (50 meters)