In The Box
1 Hadsan Free Hand Quick Release Clip
2 Quick Release Plate
1 Waist Belt (Free Gift)
Hadsan Free Hand Quick Release Clip with Waist Belt for DSLR Cameras
The Hadsan Free Hand Clip System provides a way to pursue your photography while engaged in the most intensive of activities. It attaches to just about any strap, belt, backpack or climbing harness and leaves your camera safe and secure while you tackle a climb, bike ride or ski run. Lightweight and durable, the Clip system does not require any additional couplings or straps. No assembly is required. Just clamp it to your strap and you're ready to go. It is designed to handle 100 lb of force and works best on straps that are 3" (7.6 cm) wide.
The system is made for rapid "click-in, click-out" use. It is also designed with a redundant lock that prevents your camera from accidentally slipping out. The dual clamping screws hold the back plate and chassis together while a quick-release button permits you to have fast access when the shot is there. There are also tabs on the camera connection plate with which you can attach a hand strap.
First, attach the camera to your Free Hand using the included Arca Classic Plate. Then, unscrew one of the two clamping system screws. Swing the assembly open, insert the base unit under your belt or strap. Then, swing the assembly closed and tighten the clamping screw and the base unit is now solidly fastened to your belt or strap.
The basic unit is made from rugged die-cast aluminum as well as a tough thermoplastic quick-release system. The clamping bolts are manufactured from zinc alloy and the springs are stainless steel.
- Attaches to strap with maximum width of 3" (7.6 cm)
- Free Hand does not require a completely rigid strap but works best with straps that are canvas, leather, ballistic nylon
- Can be attached to climbing harness, backpack, life vests and shoulder straps
- When Free Hand is secured to a rigid strap or belt (such as a sturdy backpack strap that is secured with sternum and waist straps, or a professional camera belt) you should have no problem lugging around large or off-balance camera bodies
- The camera connection plate that comes with Free Hand is designed with a geometry that will fit into any Arca-Swiss-style tripod heads (Wimberly, Kirk and Really Right Stuff (RRS), GorillaPod, GorillaPod Ballhead X, Manfrotto, Bogen, and Gitzo