In The Box
Fujifilm Li-ion Battery NP-NP-50
Fujifilm AC Power adapter
Fujifilm Hand strap
Fujifilm USB cable
Fujifilm Owner's manual
Fujifilm Original Case
Memory Card 8GB
FUJIFILM XP200 15m Waterproof, 2m Shockproof & -10ºC Freezeproof
4 Way Protections*
Waterproof to 50ft (15m)
Shockproof to 6.6ft (2m)
Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C)
Waterproof:IPX8(up to 15m, within 120min.)
Anti-shock:Method;MIL-STD-810F-516.5 Fuji's standard;2m.
Wireless image transfer process
Uploading Multiple Pictures to a Smartphone
Select and Upload up to 30 Pictures at a Time
Use the camera to select and upload up to 30 pictures at a time.
Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
Remote Camera Browsing
Browse the pictures on the camera from your smartphone or tablet and select pictures and movies** for download.
- **"FUJIFILM Camera Application" for iOS may not save the movie files that your smartphone could not play it. Please try the movie mode less than HD(1280 x 720).
For first time, via Wi-Fi®***, FUJIFILM is able to offer a means to back up your photos on your home PC. Just install the free "FUJIFILM PC AutoSave" software onto your PC and select which folder you want the photos to back up to, and then by linking your Wi-Fi Router and the FinePix XP200 camera you will have set up a very simple to use backup for your photos on your home PC.
- ***Wi-Fi® is registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.Wi-Fi Protected Setup mark is a identifier mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.Wi-Fi ®, Wi-Fi Alliance ®, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED ™, WPA ™, WPA2 ™, and Wi-Fi Protected Setup ™ are registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
28mm*4 Wide Angle, 5x Optical Zoom & 10x Intelligent Digital Zoom.
The indomitable FinePix XP200 features an internal 5x optical FUJINON zoom lens(28mm - 140mm)*4, which means that you can zoom right up to the action, even underwater. The technology continues to impress with the added application of Intelligent Digital Zoom. The FinePix XP200 combines its 5x optical zoom with Intelligent Digital Zoom which results in double the zoom range(10x) whilst offering optimum image processing to counteract the degradation that has traditionally occurred when digital zooms are used.
- *435mm format equivalent
High-Resolution, 16M CMOS Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization
16 million pixels CMOS sensor
16 million pixels CMOS sensor makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
Optical (Sensor-Shift) Image Stabilization
Optical Image Stabilization reduces the blur that tends to occur when the camera is zoomed in.
14 Scene SR AUTO
Scene Recogniton Auto ensures the optimum camera settings are always deployed for the best images of a given scene.
"Burst Mode Button" for Responsive, Hassle-Free Shooting
Capture the action quickly and surely with continuous shooting toggle button
Characterized by high-speed processing, the CMOS sensor empowers continuous shooting at up to 10fps*5 (max. 9 frames) or ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60fps*5 (max. 60 frames*6). A dedicated "Burst mode button" lets you instantly switch into continuous shooting mode, making it easy to capture exactly the moment or expression that you're shooting for.
Continuous shooting at up to 10fps*5. (max. 9 frames) at full resolution
Ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60fps. (max. 60 frames*6)
- *5Fujifilm research based on CIPA standards.
- *616:9 S size only
Full HD Movie (1080i/60fps)
Full HD movie & Movie recording button
Thanks to the CMOS sensor, the FinePix XP200 can shoot 1920 x 1080 pixels full HD video, at a maximum rate of 360fps. A dedicated movie recording button makes it easy to switch to movie recording mode with a single touch. The performance of the Image Stabilization for movie recording has also been greatly improved than previous XP series*7.
- *7Comparison with FinePix XP100/XP150/XP170.
High Speed Movie
Sometimes things happen too fast for you to see them properly with your own eyes. The FinePix XP200 can freeze the action at up to an amazing 360fps! So you can see every single minute detail and watch things happening step by step in slow motion.
- *High Speed Movie can be recorded at the following speeds and sizes: 360fps (224 x 168 pixels), 240fps (320 x 240 pixels), 120fps (VGA 640 x 480 pixels).
Scene recognition is available during movie recording.
The camera also incorporates a number of advanced movie-editing features, including "movie trimming" to cut un-wanted footage from movies, and "movie join" to join multiple separate clips into a single movie.
Bright and Clear 3.0-inch 920K-dot LCD with an Anti-Reflective Coating
The bright, clear LCD monitor is treated with anti-reflective coating to ensure excellent visibility, even in bright sunlight. LCD monitor brightness is automatically adjusted in response to lighting conditions to maintain optimal visibility and prevent unnecessary battery drain.
1. FinePix XP200
2. Conventional digital camera
Rugged looks and wide appeal
The FinePix XP200 is a well-designed rugged camera with an excellent core specification that will withstand the wear and tear of your adventures. It's got extra grip in case your hands are wet and is incredibly simple to operate, even if you're wearing ski gloves.
A selection of seven special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you're shooting for*8.
- *8Except "Miniature" and "Cross Screen".
Partial Color (Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple)
Motion Panorama 360
Select “Motion Panorama 360” mode, press the shutter button and sweep the camera to pan the scene. The FinePix XP200 cleverly produces a stunning 360° panorama shot, effortlessly and automatically!
3D Shooting with "Individual Shutter 3D"
Two exposures of the same scene are saved in Multi-Picture Format (MPO) to create convincing images that appear to have been shot in real 3D. An overlapping guide on the LCD screen provides assistance for positioning the exposures, making it easy for anyone to create impressive 3D effects. And FUJIFILM's proprietary high-resolution 3D print system produces natural, beautiful 3D prints from images captured with the FinePix XP200.
Versatile Shooting Modes
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix XP200 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- SR AUTO
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
- Program AE
- An automatic mode to set the white balance and exposure.
- Advanced Filter
- Take special images with checking effects by various filters
- Pro Low-light
- Choose for shooting a subject under low light or a still subject by using the telephoto zoom.
- HDR (Dynamic Range)
- Each time the shutter button is pressed, the camera takes a series of shots, each with different exposure. These are combined into a single image, pre-serving detail in highlights and shadows.
- Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Natural Light
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- Motion Panorama 360
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Night (Tripod)
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting underwater capturing clear images of the ocean blue.
- Underwater (Macro)
- Capture the underwater subjects up close with clarity and in eloquent colors.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
- Individual Shutter 3D
- 3D image from 2 shots with each individual shutter.
Tracking Auto Focus
Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 5x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by identifying faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
Face Detection Timer Function
The Face Detection Self-timer automatically sets off after the number and position of faces in a scene are detected, snapping the photo at the right moment, with the faces in focus and properly exposed.
Share your images with built in social networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to FACEBOOK. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube™.
Easy Web Uploading to YouTube™ and FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio
It's as easy as one, two, three. Shoot pictures and tag them for upload to your FACEBOOK profile page or YouTube™ account.
When the FinePix XP200 is connected to a PC, the marked images are uploaded to the designated site, eliminating the need for time-consuming PC-based image processing or selection.
MyFinePix Studio Automatically Searches for New Images to Upload for You
MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically.
FUJIFILM XP200 15m Waterproof, 2m Shockproof & -10ºC Freezeproof
|Model name||FinePix XP200|
|Number of effective pixels*1||16.4 million pixels|
|Image sensor||1/2.3-inch CMOS with primary color filter|
|Number of recorded pixels||
|Lens||Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens|
|focal length||f=5.0mm - 25.0mm, equivalent to 28 - 140mm on a 35mm format|
|full-aperture||F3.9 (Wide) - F4.9 (Telephoto)|
|constitution||11 groups 13 lenses|
|Digital zoom||Intelligent digital zoom : approx. 2x (up to approx. 10x, with 5x optical zoom)|
|Aperture||F3.9 / F6.2 (Wide)
F4.9 / F8.0 (Telephoto)
(from lens surface)
|Sensitivity||Auto, ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400* (Standard Output Sensitivity)
|Exposure control||TTL 256-zone metering|
|Exposure mode||Programmed AE|
|Shooting modes||SR AUTO, AUTO, Program AE, Pro low-light, HDR, Natural Light & with Flash, Natural Light, Portrait, Landscape, Advanced Filter, Motion Panorama 360, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Sunset, Snow, Beach, Under water, Under water (Macro), Party, Flower, Text, Individual Shutter 3D|
|Image stabilizer||Optical Image Stabilization (CMOS shift type)|
|Exposure compensation||-2.0EV - +2.0EV 1/3EV step|
|Shutter speed||(Auto mode) 1/4sec. to 1/2000sec., (All other modes) 4sec. to 1/2000sec.|
|White balance||Automatic scene recognition
|Self-timer||Approx. 10sec. / 2sec. delay, Group Timer|
|Flash||Auto flash (i-flash)
Effective range : (ISO AUTO)
|LCD monitor||3.0-inch, approx. 920K-dot, TFT color LCD monitor, approx. 100% coverage|
|Movie recording||1920 x 1080pixels (60 fps) / 1280 x 720pixels (60 fps) / 640 x 480pixels (30 fps) with stereo sound.
Zoom function can be used.
|Photography functions||SR AUTO, Face Detection, Auto Red-eye removal, Framing guide (Best framing, HD framing), Frame No. memory, Date stamp, Motion Panorama 360, Pro low light, HDR, Individual Shutter 3D, Advanced Filter(Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-key, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color/Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), High Speed movie (120 / 240 / 360fps), Automatic LCD brightness adjustment, Connect to Smartphone and Tablet Devices. (Geotagging setup)|
|Playback functions||Face Detection, Auto Red-eye removal, Resize, Crop, Slide show, Multi-frame playback (with microthumbnail), Image rotate, Photobook assist, Mark for upload, Erase selected frames, Favorite, Image Search, Panorama, Movie edit, Autorotate FB, Connect to Smartphone and Tablet Devices (Uploading Pictures : Individual images, Selected multiple images, View & Obtain Images), PC AutoSave|
|Other functions||PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 languages selection, Time difference, Silent mode
Dustproof : IP6X
Waterproof : IPX8 (up to 15m, within 120min.)
Anti-shock : Method;MIL-STD-810F-516.5 Fuji's standard;2m
|Power supply||Li-ion battery NP-50 (included)|
|Dimensions||116.1mm (W) x 71.4mm (H) x 30.3mm (D) / 4.6in. (W) x 2.8in. (H) x 1.2in. (D)
|Weight||Approx.232g / 8.2oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx.212g / 7.5oz. (excluding battery and memory card)
|Operating Temperature||-10°C - 40°C (+14°F - +104°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 80% (no condensation)|
|Guide to the number of available frames for battery operation||Approx. 300 frames (AUTO mode)
|Accessories included||Li-ion battery NP-50
AC Power adapter
|Optional accessories||Li-ion battery NP-50
Battery charger BC-45W
FINEPIX REAL 3D V3
- *1Number of effective pixels: The number of pixels on the image sensor which receive input light through the optical lens, and which are effectively reflected in the final output data of the still image.
- *2Please see the Fujifilm website to check memory card compatibility.
- *3Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.