In The Box
- for Fujifilm X-Pro1, X-E2, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1, X100S, X100, X20, X10 & X-S1
- for Finepix HS50EXR, HS35EXR, HS30EXR, HS33EXR, HS25EXR, HS28EXR, HS20EXR, HS22EXR, S1, SL300, SL305, SL280, SL260, SL240
Fujifilm EF-X20 TTL Flash
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number 20.
- With the FUJIFILM's unique flash control technology "i Flash technology", it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in "Slave Mode" for advanced photography.
Exposure setting dial
Enables flash compensation from -1EV to +1EV in increments of 1/3 stops in the TTL Auto mode.
Enables flash output levels of 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 and 1/64 in the Manual mode.
Immediate visual confirmation of settings even when the unit is turned OFF.
Lever for setting wide panel
Raise the lever to support a focal length of down to 20mm (35mm film equivalent). *
- *The guide number becomes 12.
Mounting lock releasing button
Featuring a new mechanism that automatically locks the shoe-mount flash unit when it is placed on the hot shoe.
The mechanism firmly fixes the flash unit in place without operating the locking bar or tightening the screw, just easy attachment.
Wireless slave flash selector
To use the unit as a master flash, set the switch to X.
To use the unit as a slave flash, set the switch to N-MODE if the master flash is the "non-preflash" type, and P-MODE if the master flash is the "preflash" type.
The unit fires automatically upon detecting light from the master flash.
Fujifilm EF-X20 TTL Flash
|Guide Number(ISO100,m)||20(12 when Wide panel is used)|
|Color temperature||Approximately 5600K at full power|
|Effective TTL flash range|
|Manual flash output||1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, or 1/64|
|Exposure compensation||+1 to -1 in increments of 1/3 EV|
|Slave mode||Available (per-flash and non-pre-flash control supported)|
|Power source||Two AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Dimensions(H x W x D)||36.0 x 59.5 x 50.0mm(1.4 x 2.3 x 1.9in)|
|Weight||Approximately 100g(3.5 oz), excluding batteries|
Number of uses/Recycling time
|Number of uses **||Recycling time ***|
|AAA alkaline batteries x 2||Approx.60||Approx.6s|
|AAA Ni-MH batteries x 2||Approx.90||Approx.5s|
- **Battery endurance measured using fresh batteries manufactured within the previous three months.
The number of uses is the number of times the flash can be fired at intervals of 30 seconds; the count ends when the TEST button (READY lamp) takes more than 30 seconds to light.
- ***The recycling time is the time needed after the flash fires for the TEST button (READY lamp) to light, as measured under the conditions described above.