In The Box
1x Cullmann Protector Backpack 500 Black
Hardwearing, water-repellent nylon material with EVA-foam protectors for extra protection against hard impacts and collision with sharp edges. PROTECTOR photo bags are available in three sizes, perfectly suitable for the photo equipment in question.
The foam material (EVA = Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) specifically used in motorcyclist's protective clothing, coated with nylon fibres, serves as basis for the hardwearing, water-repellent protection pads of the PROTECTOR bags. The PROTECTOR design follows the back protectors worn to protect the vertebral column, which are used particularly in extreme sports. Thanks to their special material composition and their ergonomic design these bags reliably absorb hard impacts and collisions with sharp edges.
The two models CrossPack 350 and CrossPack 450 already inform about their carrying characteristics in their names. A convenient, diagonally worn shoulder strap enables direct access to the camera without having to put down the bag. The third model of this range, the PROTECTOR BackPack 500, is the classic backpack variant with two shoulder straps. Both carrying systems can be variably adapted to the body for highest carrying comfort, come with breathable back padding and a chest belt for further stabilisation. Due to a material combination of robust nylon and well adaptable neoprene material, the carrying handle of the PROTECTOR bags ensures pleasant and secure grip.
- Ultimate protection of the camera equipment by means of a special material mix and the shape of the innovative PROTECTOR SYSTEM.
- Extremely hardwearing and water-repellent outside material
- Covered sewn-in zippers to protect against dust and wetness
- Breathable back padding of carrying systems
- QUICKACCESS SYSTEM for quick and safe access to the photo/video camera
- Fastening of additional bags with the ATTACH SYSTEM
- Custom-fit water-repellent rain cape with integrated rubber strap
- Robust, large-area resting feet on the bottom of the bag