In The Box
The MAGNESIT tripod range from CULLMANN unites innovative materials, well thought-out functionality, ergonomic design and the highest level of quality.
For instance, on all the models the tripod star, the joint pieces, and the leg clips are made of high-strength magnesium. This makes the MAGNESIT tripods particularly light and extremely stable. Depending on the model selected, the tripod legs are made of anodised aluminium tube or carbon fibre (carbon models: 525 C; 528 C; 532 C; 580 C).
Another feature of all MAGNESIT tripods is the 4-position leg angle adjustment, which enables a working height of only 18 cm and is thus ideally suited for macro photography. Thanks to adjustable steel spikes, an additional short centre column for working at ground level and adjustable leg clamping, MAGNESIT tripods can meet the highest demands in terms of functionality and stability. Magnesium, carbon and aluminium guarantee stability for equipment weights up to 8 kg while the tripod itself only weighs 2.2 kg (model: MAGNESIT 532 C).
- Tripod stars, joints and clamping sleeves made of magnesium
- Tripod legs made of anodized aluminium tube
- Adjustable tripod leg clamping by means of the supplied Allen key
- Robust rubber feet and chromium plated steel spikes
- Large ergonomic shaped quick to operate tripod leg clips
- Robust foam padding of the top tripod leg segment
- With integrated QUICKSHIFT centre column slewable by 180 degrees
- Precise QUICKSHIFT pan shot by means of horizontal scaling
- 10 years warranty when registering