Nikon has finally launched a new lens and it has been a while since a wide angle lens from Nikon was released. The current Nikon 20mm F2.8 was first introduced in 1989 which is precisely 25 years ago since Nikon created a 20mm, now with the Nikon 20mm F1.8, the latest technologies has been incorporated bringing the Nikon 20mm F2.8 to a whole new level with Nikon 20mm F1.8. Introducing the Nikon AP-S Nikkor 20mm F1.8G ED Lens designed for both FX and DX Nikon Cameras. It was designed to be the successor of the current AF Nikkor 20mm F2.8 lens which does not come with an internal focus motor, contributed a little bit of inconvenience for the entry level customers. The Nikon 20mm F1.8G incorporates 13 elements in 11 groups featuring a Nano Crystal Coat with a jawdropping minmum focus length of just 20cm. The Nikon AF-S 20mm F1.8 G ED will be made available soon at FotoZZoom.
The Nikon AFS 20mm F1.8 lens is an ultra wide angle lens with a maximum f-stop of 1.8, incorporated together with a Nano Crystal Cost which reduces significantly for flare occurrence on images and ghosting. On top of that, it was designed with a compact and lightweight concept in mind which makes the Nikon lens extremely mobile. The fast aperture and ultra wide angle view provides photographers to make the most out of blur characteristics.
With the introduction of the Nikon 20mm F1.8 lens, Nikon adds an additional variety to its F1.8 range of camera lenses with the constant effort to respond to the never ending needs of the many. We will prepare a review shortly once our team reviews the new Nikon Lens and we will surely provide you with our perspective of the lens as soon as possible.
Here are the list of features and specifications to expect from the new Nikon 20mm Lens:
- Designed with the latest optical innovation to achieve higher levels of image quality reproduction whilst reduce chromatic aberration to minimal.
- The increased maximum aperture of F1.8 produces gorgeous and smooth bokehs that brings out the focus of the subject more impressively.
- Nano Crystal glass incorporation to reduce flare, ghosting and chromatic aberration
- Flexible and mobile due to built concept
- 20cm minimum focusing distance for close up photography